North American Scouts
Tasia and Brenna might seem like ordinary
high school students from anywhere in the US or Canada. They go to school,
and on field trips. They go trick or treating on Halloween. They fight
evil in short skirts.
What? Fighting evil?
Okay, you win. They're not really typical high
school students. They're also Sailor Scouts.
What's a Sailor Scout?
It's the reincarnation of a girl
who lived in the Moon Kingdom during the Silver Millenium. She has no memory
of her past and only knows of her powers when one of an apparently limitless army of talking
cats with space-themed names shows up and tells her. Then she can transform
into Sailor Whoever, and go fight evil.
Beginning As the title says
Part of Ni More silliness, and is there a plot?
Happens! Shock! Amaze! A Sailor Moon villain arrives, and battles
Fighting, and Foreshadowing Who are those mysterious girls in the
Notation part 1, part
part 3. The Orbit Scouts, the Four Sisters, and Mighty Max
Chrismas Story How Tasia and Brenna met
Trip! When the scouts are out of town, weirdness follows them.
Change Tasia's leaving! Really.
Say bye-bye. What, you don't believe me?
New: Weirdness in Concert
part 1 and (coming soon, cuz my hard drive ate it) part 2 Meeting you favorite rock group is a lot
more complicated than you might think.
Next episode: An American Sailor Scout in Bacolod
Tasia is being chased around the world by a Mad Turk! What could he possibly want?
And will Tasia be able to escape him in a city new to her?
- "There's a plot?" -- Tasia on the quality of the storylines.
- "There is no candy, 'Sailor Aurora,' and your fake Scout costumes
won't help you now. Rubeus knows there are no scouts in America,
making Crystal Scranton points ripe for the taking. Once we're
conquered all the crystal points here, Crystal Tokyo in the
future will fall without its industrial ally. Then Rubeus and I
will get married and we'll live happily ever after." -- Catsy shares
her delusions with us.
- "If you'd just listen to reason! I'm not your ordinary slice of--"
The processed meat's arguement was cut off by Denise putting the bun
back on the meat and taking a large bite of the sandwich. -- Sailor
Aphrodite has fun with airline food.
- "GIFTED TRIP!!!" -- Brenna and Tasia foreshadow.
- "Look! A generic villain-of-the-day is sucking
energy from passing students." -- Tasia states the obvious.
- "My parents work for the government. Everything else is classified." --
Sailor Quicksilver's life story.
- "School is an evil perpetuator of conformity and the myth of normalcy put forth by the evil
establishment of the Illuminatti, under whose all-seeing eye we are
but pawns in the chess game of world domination." -- Sailor Aurora says.
- "I will defy tradition and not go with the mythological translation. Besides,
Sailor Hermes sounds stupid." -- Sailor Quicksilver explains her name.
- "Not the fruitcake ballerina again!" -- Sailor Nova's opinion of Catsy.
- "Even if we get our butts kicked, at
least we get close ups!" -- The real reason the Four Sisters keep
taking on the Tokyo Sailor Scouts.
- "AAAiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!" *thud**thud**thud**thud*
*thud**thud**thud**thud**thud**thud**thud* -- Sailor Zeus finds the stairs.
- "I am Clowny, Fearsome Youma of Death and Really Annoying Fainting!
Now I wll suck your energy dry, muhuhahaha!!" -- An enemy's introduction.
- "This was not just A scout. This was THE scout!" -- Sailor Moon shows up.
- "I am Amish Girl, defender of modesty and funny hats!" -- say what?
- "Oh! Aurora Celestial Power, Wake Up! I mean, Make Up!" -- Brenna has a freudian slip.
- "You should never tie you friend to a chair and lock her in the closet so you
can take her part!" -- Sailor Aurora Says.
- "I can meet the original Sailor Scouts, get some tips, maybe get a
guest shot on the TV show." -- Tasia, on being an exchange student to Japan.
- "The Philippines?" -- Tasia finds out where she's actually going.
- "Just that I wish you'd shut up with the yodeling." -- Brenna's brother
on her singing.
- "Eat zee fish." -- the psychotic chef
- "One last stupid plan before I leave." -- Tasia convinces Brenna.
Sailor Scouts of the Philippines, featuring the Outer Orbit Scouts!
(really! I swear! There's an actual first draft on my disk! Sailor Charon is whining
about it, even. And wait till Jake get finds out he's wearing one o' those
Pictures! (come on, scanner)
And maybe a Brenna solo! Or something.
[Entrance] | [Fangirl's Spot]
| [Impulse] | [NA Scouts]
Send me feedback, ideas, opinions
This page is (c) 1997 Renee Perry. Let me know if you want to use anything.